Monday 9 December 2013

So imma blog bout ... F.O.O.D !


So I have blogged about travelling, I have blogged about fashion and now ... I have decided to blog about food. Having estabslihed "Bonum Vitae" brand I have decided to retrieve my online presence afer a year! Sorry about that. Have been busy getting all the experience and recipes imma share about here with you in Bangkok ... so get ready folks, cos HERE I COME! Bloggin bout food, lifestyle and shit :)

A twenty - something student/young professional who has developed a very specicfic and particular taste for what I put inside my body. Being a student I was left with not much time to create hours-long "Martha Stewart" recipes, however, I still wanted to have that feeling of a genuine home-cooked meal. So I started to focus on simplicity and healt with satisfying nutrition within my cooking abilities.

... just a simple cooking guide for youngsters :)


recipes and inspiratons coming soon ...

IG: jacobsgreek


Bonum Vitae and Bon Appetit !

2 comments:

LukiesJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LukiesJ said...

Post your recipes!!!