Tuesday 1 May 2012

á Paris!





Á Paris!
I arrived to Paris Saturday, exactly 6:00 AM. Did not get much of sleep though. Never mind! I was ready for partying and enjoying as much as I can. Determined to discover the other side of the city I visited almost everything. Not seeing only Eiffel Tower and Louvre gives you another perspective and I started to wander if this is the city I really want to live in. I did not find the answer to that question yet, however, I am closer to answering it than ever before. I am now back, sharing with you my experience and to be honest feeling a bit depressed. I woke from a sweet 10 day vacation and it´s time to get serious. Time to study, time to write reports and time to figure out some important issues in my life. Life I live with all its perfection and imperfection. Life I love!! Partying, loving, enjoying.



visiting Groupe Marie Claire ...


Photofun :)



Chanel Building under construction ... 


avec Marcii


on the top 
 


Montmartre 






My Future??


avec Simon

4 comments:

Duck said...

Love the fun photos! But the á/à thing is really bugging me... #grammarfreak

xx

Jakub B. said...

i dont know how to set up french keyboard :)

Minerva said...

sluší ti to tam.

Cliff Tuna said...

WOW! I'm obsessed with Paris! Sure you had a very lovely time in there! :D