Monday 20 February 2012

Always this ridiculous obsession with... INSTAGRAM!!


I am sorry you hadn´t hear from me for a while, Test Period, than Partying after Test Period, than resits as usual and later on partying again. I am also sorry for my fellow Slovak readers that I am writing English, however, due to the project for Management Information System, I really have to ... it´s a research - feel honoured!

Anyway, before my very first DIY for “stooopids” and some other things I intend to post in near future, please enjoy my latest toy – Instagram. I know, it´s probably old, but I have always been a bit behind (especially when it comes to brain capacity :D) I do love it, I do worship it! I am totally instagramed.

Bonum Vitae

Jakub B.








finding an excuse for wearing glasses ...




Piertotum Locomotor!! I do miss Harry Potter ... hopefully getting tatooted soon!


The Monkeys from The Hague!


Prince and Queen


Rocky Horror Show!

11 comments:

Emily Park said...

thanks so much for your lovely comment :) your blog is lovely :D thanks again!

www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

-Emily.

Teng said...

can't blame you, coz i really make the photo looks awesome!

Esteephs said...

These pictures are funny <3 beautiful blog^^

CUP OF COUPLE said...

you are here again! :D

G

Unknown said...

Funny pictures!
Like your blog.
Xoxo
rebelission.blogspot.com

Colby Kern said...

Just found your blog! Really loving it. I know all about the instagram addiction. I may need to go to rehab for it, or something.

-Colby Kern

Jem_Książki said...

Nice photos!
;D

Iris Castro García. said...

Me encanta las fotos , son super divertidas

Charleston said...

rocking the polaroid vibe

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

KateH. said...

great look!


KateH.

Nikki said...

Great pictures:) Instagram is addicting hihi